Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am 1000 grams today!

Hi everyone! Do I look like a 1000 grams?

Mommy caught me right before I could pull out my cannula. Later in the day when Mommy wasn't looking I pulled it out and when Daddy came in he found it in my mouth. During the time I had it out I did good on breathing!


Oh......aren't I cute!


On Wednesday, Christianna was 1000 grams (2 lbs 2 oz) and today (Thursday) she was 1030 (2 lbs 2.4 oz). We are so excited about her weight gain. The doctors came in yesterday and were saying that all we can do is decrease the flow in her nasal cannula and wait for her to gain some more weight. God has really been gracious to us. He has showered us with blessings left and right and we are so thankful. We are also so thankful for friends and family support and prayers.



6 comments:

  1. You are testing them out aren't you little one. Sneaking the cannula out when Mommy is not looking. Aunt Shirley said she is gonna be a fiesty little girl.So good to hear you are doing so good.
    Luv U
    Mama W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear she is making more progress! I love her spunk!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Studebakers!
    Thanks SO much for the beautiful pics and the wonderful updates day by day. I don't usually comment on here, since I usually talk to one of your two on the phone regularly -- but I DO enjoy the pictures and the reports. Baby Chris is sooooo lovely!
    I PRAISE GOD for the way He has been touching her and keeping her from any and all apparent potential harm(s). Day by day I thank Him for that, over & over.
    I can't BELIEVE the "flu ban" that keeps us from being there with you and seeing you .. but believe me, you're all 3 in my thoughts and prayers DAY BY DAY ... (& sometimes, SEVERAL TIMES per day)!
    We love all THREE of you!! Keep lookin' up .. and can't WAIT for that Sunday when she is first introduced to her home church!
    We're ALL praying and believing! Call me if you need me!
    Lots of love,
    Pastor Dan

    February 28, 2009 8:20 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christianna, Mommy will have a Happy Birthday this year on Sunday, I will tell her for you "Happy Birthday Mommy" They are 2 proud parents and I can understand why, hopefully soon we will be able to see you again after the flu season is gone.

    ReplyDelete