Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am wearing clothes and not liking it!

Christianna is now weighing 930 grams!!! Almost 2 lbs 1 oz. It is so exciting that the past four days she is has gained. She is having to keep her own temperature, so they put clothes on her. She was not liking it at first as you can see from the pictures. She finally adjusted to them. The bed is still helping her to keep her temperature, but now it is not the only way she will stay warm. The clothes and blankets help. It was kinda exciting to see the nurse put clothes on her. Her clothes are still too big and they were the smallest preemie clothes that we could find.

The nurse is dressing me.

I am not liking the whole clothes thing.
The pants are too big.

Now that they have me on my belly I am OK with the clothes.

3 comments:

  1. she is so cute in her clothes. now she looks like a babydoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking very cute! Glad to hear the good report on her gaining weight!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christianna,you look real good in your little (big)clothes,but you are gaining so they will soon fit.I check morning and night on here about you.Praying for You,Mommy and Daddy.
    Love
    Mama W.

    ReplyDelete