Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here are some recent pictures of me.


Aren't mommy and me cute?!




Well, the news on me this morning, I started screaming way before time to feed me and I pulled out my feeding tube in my anger. I took 24 of 35 ml. They gave me a little extra to see if I would take it. I am still on 27 ml. I weighed in at a whopping 3 lbs 5oz. I am still on my "mountain" (the wedge), but it is doing the trick. I don't reflux as bad. The nurse put my feeding tube back in at my 11:30 feeding. Mommy feed me at 2:30 and I took 28 of 30 ml. I am getting this eating thing slowly. As soon as I get this feeding down and keep my temperature at 98 degrees or above I can go home, so please keep praying for me, my mommy and my daddy. Also I am 6 weeks old today!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes,you and Mommie are more than cute,better quit getting angry and leave the tube alone.LOL
    Hey did you get to pinch Mommie I don't see no green on her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really don't like those tubes do you? Keep up the good work so you can come home and I can spoil you!!

    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear how well the "little bird" is doing! We will continue to pray! Looking forward to visiting with Christianna this weekend!

    ReplyDelete