Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One month old! (3-3-09)

Kevin and I can't believe that it was a month ago that Christianna was born. She has gained 270 grams in that month. The doctors decided to start nippling her today. She took 8 ml of 20. Her feeds (20 ml) are also given to her in 30 minutes increments. She refluxed some while on the bottle, but the nurse said that was normal because she is a preemie.

My first ever bottle. Mommy was scared to give it to me.

Daddy went a little crazy with the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Just so adorbale. We love her so and really enjoy looking at her pictures. just wish we could see her again. Really would love to hold her and can't wait. Christianna Granny, Paw and uncle Matt loves you and your Mommie and Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Frances just called to see if we had heard from the baby.I told her to check with Jeff on his email as I had forwarded your picture to him.Delores ask me to keep her posted on you.Praise God for all answered prayers as Pastor Dillon said today also.
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love to see pictures of her!!! She is so cute! I love those dark little eyes! I am so glad that she is doing so well and that you are able to bottle feed her some!! We are praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete