Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

33 Weeks!

Well, if you are friends with me on Facebook know that I am 33 weeks. YAY!!!! Kevin and I are so excited. We are in uncharted area for me. I have never been this pregnant before. For those who do not know our daughter Christianna was born at 28 weeks, because I had preeclampsia. So being 33 weeks is exciting. I had to have a c-section with Christianna too, we have our delivery date! August 1, which is 4 weeks away from today! We can't believe we only have 4 weeks until our little girl is here.

We took Christianna to my last OB appointment. She got to hear the heartbeat and has done but talk about the heartbeat. I love to hear her say baby's heartbeat.

1 comment: