Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Bath

Debbie worked last night and she wanted to help me give Christianna her first bath. It was fun and I was little nervous to give her a bath. But mommy and Christianna got through it with very little tears :)
Debbie getting her ready for the bath.

I am not sure what's going on but I hope it's fun.

Wrapping Christianna up to keep her warm.

Laying her in the water for the first time.

Mommy's getting ready to wash Christianna's head.

Lay me back in the water please! That was the only time Christianna cried. I figured she would cry more.

6 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE!! I miss coming to see her!! Love you guys!!
    Aunt Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Christianna like the water like you always did,where Papa and I couldn't get you to come out of the pool. Your tears was tears of joy at getting to bathe your little one for the first time. You will do ok.
    Luv U
    Mama W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me give her a little "bird bath"! :) She is just too adorable! And already with her own little personality! So sweet and spunky! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it was something else to give her a bath. She so tiny and so pretty like her Mommie. So did she like it? Love you all, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter is not a bird. So she does not need a bird bath Debbie. LOL

    Kevi
    AKA Dadddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She isn't much bigger than a bird though!! lol : )

    ReplyDelete